Welcome to the Central Shoreline of Connecticut
There is no place quite like the Central Shoreline of Connecticut. Nestled along I-95 midway between New York City and Boston, we are close enough for a day trip or a weekend getaway.
Whether you are seeking adventure, a chance to explore the early history of our country, a fine dining and shopping experience, or some serious relaxation our region has it all and more including:
- Beautiful hiking and biking trails
- Historic town greens and homes
- Fabulous restaurants
- Microbreweries and wineries
- Quaint and elegant lodgings
- Executive nine-hole golf course
- Local farms with seasonal pick-your-own opportunities
- One-of-a-kind boutiques for shopping
Our region attracts visitors from all over the world. We invite you to experience our quintessential New England towns and truly escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Come for a day, a weekend or to stay permanently. We promise that you will find what you’re are looking for and more…
For information about Madison, visit the Madison Chamber of Commerce.