|MORE ABOUT THIS WORKSHOP:
Cost and price are independent, yet together they determine your business success and profit. Pricing to be competitive and being profitable are not mutually exclusive.
This workshop explores how to develop costs and prices, separately, and avoid common pitfalls such as underestimating real costs, mixing your pricing message and trying to be the lowest price provider.
Topics will include:
- Estimating real costs (direct and indirect)
- Accounting for overhead costs
- Developing the cost-to-price model
- Understanding the scope of work
- Factors to consider in pricing products and services
- Maximizing price by maximizing perceived value