The non-profit council exists to provide opportunities for the non-profit sector to network with each other as well as with area and regional for-profit organizations serving the mutual benefit of each of our communities. The council further exists to promote its services, increase exposure and to engage in mutually beneficial collaborative activities in the areas of training and technical assistance and to serve in an advocacy role as it impacts non-profit organizations and those individuals in need within the Shoreline Community.
- Opportunities to network with other non-profit organizations in the shoreline community; to possibly share resources both physical and intellectual.
- To participate in educational and developmental opportunities such as workshops and seminars on relevant topics related to non-profit organizations.
- Marketing opportunities for non-profit members includes the use of bulk mailings and email blasts.
- Provide a voluntary ad hoc 'Board of Advisors' to assist with challenges, problems or act as a 'sounding board' for new ideas.
- Participate as an advocate within the Chamber for non-profit issues. Offer each of our organizations a chance to showcase and review in more depth how we positively impact the communities we live in.
- Provide the opportunity to share other issues within your organization.
For more information email Sheri@ShorelineChamberCT.com or call the Chamber 203-488-5500